Hey NovaFit crew
This is a quick reminder that the first session is free when you train with NovaFit. So if you have any friends or family in need of a push in the right direction, please let them know!
Top Reasons to Train With NovaFit
- Safety – Unsure about how to perform a particular exercise, or new to fitness all together? Well here at NovaFit, we’re happy to show you how to exercise safely (including which exercises to avoid) and instruct you on the proper and safe use of exercise equipment.
- Individualized Instruction – What works for one person, may not work for another when it comes to choosing an exercise program. Each person trained by us receives the benefit of an individualized training approach, specific to their own needs – no ‘cookie cutter’ plans whatsoever!
- Effective Workouts – By being trained by an industry recognized, and qualified trainer, you can be sure that your workout will leave you feeling as if you’ve been productive with your training time. Far more than can be said for solo gym sessions if you’re not too sure of what to be doing, or lack motivation.
- Supervision – Need someone to spot you while you perform the bench press? Looking for feedback on your squat technique? No problem, that’s what your NovaFit trainer is for – to observe, assist and, if necessary, correct as needed.
- Sports-specific Training – Many athletes work with a personal trainer during the off-season to prepare themselves for in-season competition. Whether you want prepare for the next season of social netball, or prepare for a marathon or coast to coast event, NovaFit has the knowledge and skills required to help you achieve real results!
- Special-needs Training – Individuals with health challenges such as diabetes, asthma, osteoporosis or heart disease benefit greatly from regular physical activity. These conditions, however, can make exercising safely a challenge. NovaFit offers the expertise of a qualified Exercise Physiologist to help you improve your health and wellbeing.